ETONIEN is rapidly growing and looking to hire an experienced finance and accounting Recruiting Manager. This individual will report directly to the Managing Director of Recruitment and support recruiting efforts for the firm. Recruiting for ETONIEN is fast paced and requires true professionals with an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Contribute to the recruitment process for ETONIEN resources including sourcing, interviewing, onboarding and engagement management.
- Under the leadership of the Managing Director of Recruitment, partner with the Managing Director of Client Services to understand hiring needs in order to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies.
- Utilize various sourcing strategies to attract passive and quality candidates.
- Negotiate and deliver offers to consultants through knowledge of the external market and internal compensation philosophy.
- Recommend research tools in support of the development of recruitment plans, and the evaluation of market conditions and applicant pools.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience sourcing and interviewing corporate finance and accounting professionals: CFO, Controller, VP Finance, Director, Manager and Financial Analyst.
- Ability to manage many experienced project, interim and interim-to-hire professional resources.
- Attention to detail and focus required to source for professional resources, keep consultant resumes and bios current, and adequately prep resources for interviews.
- High energy and sense of urgency required in a rapid-response, client-focused environment.
- Superb time management and adaptability. You will often vacillate between proactive and reactive recruiting, which requires frequent reprioritization.
- Ability to efficiently onboard new professional resources on a weekly basis.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work with Bullhorn (CRM)
- Bachelor’s degree.
ETONIEN offers a competitive compensation package, plus excellent employee benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / Long-Term Disability / 401(K)
The ideal candidate will have a competitive spirit, friendly demeanor, strong work ethic and the ability to change direction quickly. This person should be a team-player who can thrive independently with minimal supervision. In addition, this person should be well networked in the greater Los Angeles area, and continue to maintain his/her network on behalf of the firm.
ETONIEN is a leader in project, interim and interim-to-hire finance and accounting resources. We are a professional services firm with consultants working across the United States. And we are growing. Our professional resources include CFOs, Controllers and other mid-senior level consultants. Our clients include well known private equity and venture capital firms, Fortune 1000 companies and public and private middle market companies. Our client engagements often involve high profile acquisitions, integrations and IPOs.