ETONIEN provides interim executive level resources to private equity portfolio companies to support the full range of M&A – Diligence, Execution, Closing, Post-Close. Our Private Equity-Ready consultants are experienced in managing a PE landscape, with a particular nuance for the demands and expectations that come with such ownership structures.
what we do
ETONIEN’s ability to provide integrated execution support is a key point of differentiation in the marketplace.
M&A Due-Diligence & Execution Support
- QOE & Cash Flow analysis support
- EBITDA Normalization analysis
- Working Capital analysis
- Operational Metrics & Key Business Driver analysis
- Revenue recognition testing
- Forecast & Projection modeling
- ERP review & analysis
- Historic standalone analysis
- Policies & procedures establishment
- Back Office creation, i.e. accounting & payroll systems
- TSA management/advisory
- Legacy ERP systems creation & maintenance
- Legacy 3rd Party services negotiation
Over the past 15 years, the ETONIEN Companies have amassed extensive experience servicing clients across diverse industry verticals, business models and company life-cycles. This selection of past engagements represents a cross section of our work.